ibecome’s promise for our Free Registered Users:
1. We will always be honest and open to you about your profile and your chances of success in an international career.
2. We will facilitate communication with ibecome through our various forms that you can update regularly.
3. We will only offer you job or study opportunities with selected ibecome partners that we believe are of high quality and suitable for you.
4. We will communicate with you any job or study opportunities we may find for you as soon as these are available via email with you.
5. We will respect your data and privacy with strict policies and state-of-the-art IT resources.
Further Terms and Conditions
A bit of history first
ibecome staff, and some of our consultants, are experienced successful professionals from the EU and other parts of the World who have made their careers and lives in the United Kingdom.
We know first hand the personal stories and trajectories of many foreign veterinaries, academics, scientists, doctors, engineers, or simply graduates in any degree, who have succeeded like us in the United Kingdom and in other countries.
We understand better than anyone what barriers there are for international applicants like you and we know how to overcome them. We have been there (and we have the t-shirt). This is what makes unique. This is why we can help you!
However, ibecome offers free job opportunities to our users based on three conditions:
1. The accurate, complete and up-to-date information provided to ibecome by the Registered Users themselves, as well as the quality of their academic results. The better your information, and the strongest your profile is, the more chances there are that we will find a suitable job opportunity for you.
2. The conditions of the employment market for the chosen career path of each of our Registered Users, and the economic conditions in general. For instance, if you are a student of civil engineering wanting to work in Germany, or in the UK, in the future, but there are not sufficient jobs for Civil Engineers in those countries, or they are not suitable for your profile, then we will not be able to offer you job opportunities in those countries.
3. The availability of employers and agencies willing to partner with international career and recruitment services who will charge them a fee for recruiting talent. Not all the employers looking for talent are willing to engage with third parties (like ibecome) to source their positions. In turn, ibecome will only engage with quality employers. We therefore recommend that you also look for jobs opportunities outside ibecome because our Free Services Registered Users will only be introduced to employers or agencies that have an agreement with ibecome.
If we believe that your international career plans are not realistic, or require great effort and further study, for instance if you are doing a law degree in Spain and want to practice law in the UK after you graduate in Spain,
a) we will be very open and tell how much effort (additional qualifications and exams in the UK) and time (and good luck/contacts) you will need
b) and suggest a feasible alternative for you, for instance, to build a career toward a graduate job that is suitable for a Law graduate, but does not require professional registration or accreditation or special exams in the country of destination.
We always want to be extremely honest with you and tell you what we think after we have examined your information and considered the conditions of the employment market. We do not want to create expectations that are unlikely to be fulfilled.
We may be able to advice you on specific postgraduate courses that we believe may be suitable for you, but only from universities that have an partnership agreement with us. Therefore, we advise you that you look for study opportunities beyond ibecome.
For totally independent advice about your full options beyond ibecome’s partners and for training for interviews or any other help with non-ibecome job or study opportunities, we recommend you our Premium Services.
Learning Resources and News
We will offer Learning Resources and News to our Registered users on the basis of your demands and needs. Our production Team will read regularly your Professional Interests Development Forms and your updated registration forms and publish new resources every month.
We expect our Registered Users to respect ibecome staff and be polite at all the times.
- You are more than welcome to register with us even if you are not sure what to do in the future. Please fill in the forms explaining everything.
- Please, if you are not a university student or recent graduate interested in your future international career, do not register.
- We will deny registration or delete profiles of users who do not provide clear, honest or complete information.
- We reserve the right to report to the law enforcement and academic authorities those users who engage in any form of fraud, including providing false information or qualifications.